Apprentice Dental Nurse
Vacancies available across our Wiltshire clinic:
Apprentice Dental Nurse
Earn, while you learn!
Salary: From £13,416.00 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time Apprentice Dental Nurse to join our friendly team.
Aurora Dental Clinic Swindon is a well-established, independent and family-run private clinic that provides high-quality treatments and patient care. Our services range from general dental care to Dental Implants, Invisalign® and cosmetic treatments.
Qualification: Dental nursing Level 3 Diploma which, on completion, enables registration with the General Dental Council
The role of a Dental Nurse is to assist the dentist/hygienist with all clinical aspects within the surgery.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Greeting and caring for all patients in a polite and courteous manner
- Working closely with the dentist in a professional and appropriate manner
- Providing chairside assistance during all dental procedures
- Updating computer records and taking notes
- Cleaning surgeries to a high level, maintaining strict cross infection controls
- Preparing instruments and materials during treatments
- Carrying out reception and administrative tasks where required
Requirements and prospects
- The successful candidate must be reliable, organised, computer literate, keen to learn and with good communication skills
- You must always be of a smart and professional appearance, wearing a clean, presentable uniform
- You will have a calm, confident and reassuring manner and the ability to relate well to people, including children and those with special needs
- You will have a positive and flexible approach to work
- Experience is not necessary; however, we are looking for ambitious, hard-working and committed individuals
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- A great opportunity to secure long-term employment with an employer that promotes the growth and development of all of its team members
Things to consider
- You will be required to have a Hepatitis B injection, Covid vaccinations, and pass a DBS check
Our vision is to make a positive difference to the lives of our patients and of our team through a shared commitment to go above and beyond for our patients and each other. We are high-quality dental clinics with a reputation for consistently combining excellent dentistry with an outstanding patient experience.
If you are interested in joining the Aurora team, please send your CV with a covering letter to detailing why you are interested in this position and how you feel you would contribute to our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our dental recruitment page is updated frequently. Please check back on a regular basis to discover our latest opportunities.